Businesses in the automotive, roads, and fuel industries have unique needs when it comes to dental coverage. That’s why AWANE has negotiated employee dental benefit plans tailored for you. The AWANE Dental Plans are designed to provide employees with maximum benefits, very little fine print, and complete freedom to use any dentist.
The AWANE Exchange and Purchasing Cooperative specializes in the dental coverage needs of small businesses: You can offer your employees a choice of multiple dental plans.
Our dental plans cover diagnostic and preventive services, basic restorative and major restorative services, and periodontal services, plus optional orthodontic coverage if elected.
- Ultimate flexibility: Employees have complete freedom to choose any dentist.
- No hassle: The AWANE dental plans are based on employee reimbursement – all checks are paid directly to the employee, not the dentist.
- No paperwork or claim forms: Employees submit an itemized bill from their dentist – reimbursement checks are usually paid within one week.
- Convenient, instant reimbursement: The AWANE Dental Debit Card Program adds even more convenience by offering instant payment for dental services reimbursable under our dental plans.
- Enjoy service beyond your expectations: Our dedicated team of customer service experts will help solve your problems and will handle questions effectively.
- Power in membership means power in numbers: Because AWANE represents hundreds of businesses, our members enjoy savings in the form of lower rates and higher discounts.
AWANE Dental Debit Card Program includes:
- Generous total benefit per calendar year, per individual.
- Orthodontic benefit of $1,000 per dependent (age 19 or younger), if elected.
- Coverage for diagnostic and preventive services (examples include cleanings and X-rays).
- Coverage for basic restorative services (examples include fillings and root canals).
- Coverage for major restorative services (examples include bridges and crowns).
Request a Dental Insurance Quote
From one of our dedicated customer service representatives