AWANE's Dental Insurance Plans Make It Easy to Get the Coverage You Need
Did you know that half of all people avoid the dentist because of the cost? It's true! But what you probably didn’t know is that regular dental maintenance costs less in the long run—pay now, save later. This means prevention via quality, affordable dental health insurance plans is key to good healthcare and your small business employee benefits programs.
Specifically, poor dental health can be linked to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, Alzheimers’ disease, and many other preventable and costly ailments. It can even make you generally weaker, so you’re more likely to get the flu, which results in lost work productivity and therefore overall increases in costs. That's why businesses like yours have unique needs when it comes to employee benefits, requiring dental insurance plans tailored specifically for you.
At AWANE, we have have negotiated employee dental plans for small businesses. With our expertise and buying power, we empower your organization so you can offer your employees multiple dental plan options. From diagnostic and preventative services, to basic and major restorative services, to periodontal services and optional orthodontic coverage, we extend the dental insurance coverage you and your employees need most.
- Your employees have complete freedom to choose any dentist. So, if you have a dentist you’ve been visiting for years, you’re free to keep your dentist. (We actually mean it when we say you can keep your dentist or physician!)
- Dental insurance plans are based on employee reimbursement, which means ALL checks are paid DIRECTLY to the employee, not the dentist.
- We makes it easy–there is NO paperwork or claim forms: Employees submit an itemized bill from their dentist and reimbursement checks are usually paid within a week.
- We provide the AWANE Dental Debit Card Program, which adds even more convenience by offering instant payment for dental services reimbursable under our dental insurance plans. Just swipe your card at the dentist, and you’re all set.
- If you have an issue, we have a dedicated team of customer service experts who will help solve all your problems and handle your questions effectively.
AWANE represents hundreds of businesses who enjoy excellent health, life, and dental insurance benefits in the form of lower rates, higher discounts, and better customer service. Contact us today to learn more or for your FREE quote.
We also invite you to see what our customers have to say. Check out the video below to learn more about what it means to be an AWANE member with an AWANE dental insurance plan!