FLEXIBLE, AFFORDABLE DENTAL PLANS FOR AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESSES
Businesses in the automotive, roads, and fuel industries need dental coverage just like any other business. That’s why AWANE has negotiated employee dental benefit plans tailored to your industry and your needs. These are flexible plans, designed to provide your employees with maximum benefits, very little fine print, and complete freedom to use any dentist.
We specialize in the dental coverage needs of small businesses. Our dental plans cover diagnostic and preventive services, basic restorative and major restorative services, and periodontal services, plus optional orthodontic coverage if elected.
- Choose your dentist. Employees have the freedom to choose any dentist.
- No hassle: The AWANE dental plans are based on employee reimbursement – all checks are paid directly to the employee, not the dentist.
- No paperwork or claim forms: Employees submit an itemized bill from their dentist and reimbursement checks are usually paid within one week.
- Instant reimbursement: The AWANE Dental Debit Card Program adds even more convenience by offering instant payment for dental services reimbursable under our dental plans.
- Service beyond your expectations: Our dedicated team of customer service experts will help solve your problems and will handle questions effectively.
- Power in membership means power in numbers: Because AWANE represents hundreds of businesses, our members enjoy savings in the form of lower rates and higher discounts.
AWANE Dental Debit Card Program includes:
- Generous total benefit per calendar year, per individual
- Orthodontic benefit of $1,000 per dependent (age 19 or younger), if elected
- Coverage for diagnostic and preventive services, paid at 100% (examples include cleanings and X-rays)
- Coverage for basic restorative services, paid at 80% (examples include fillings and root canals)
- Coverage for major restorative services, paid at 60% (examples include bridges and crowns)