Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ Compensation Insurance protects employees when they are injured in the workplace. Protect yourself and your employees by enrolling in AWANE’s workers’ compensation insurance program for Massachusetts. We provide coverage for medical expenses, lost income, rehabilitation cost, and death benefits.
Established in 1995, the Automotive Industries compensation Corporation (AICC) was created to service the Workers’ Compensation needs of AWANE members in Massachusetts.
- Nationally recognized program with 20%-30% in up-front premium discounts
- The AICC Returns Dividends to Members: 25%-35% Return (average return is 33%)
- More than $1 million has been returned to members per year for five consecutive years
- Free Safety Program: The AICC offers unlimited loss control to members
- Proactive Claims Management: Medical Management Team in contact within 24 hours of a claim
- Managed Membership: Strict Guidelines for new Members and a Board vote before acceptance into the Group
- Safety Culture: Regular communications build the right habits to protect your business and employees